He Was Born To Do This

Before, I ask for apologize for not often visited your blog this few weeks, because of slow connection. Unfortunately, this week Little Bee got a fever that made me could not posting in Morning Raindrops.


Please forgive me >_<
Hope Little Bee get well soon!


Picture taken by hubby
Little Bee is 2,5 years old now and he is more more adorable. Sometimes he doesn't want to obey us, especially if he was asked to take a bath.
There are 2-3 times out to make him take a bath, and always full of puppy eyes crying that super-duper heartbreaking. Well, it cannot change my love for him.

The most adorable of him are :
NOSY
COPY CAT
ADULT-LIKE

ARRANGE CLOTHES


When I finished the ironing, I would arrange each group of clothes into the closet after I took a break to recover my sore hips and back. He was very excited when I did this. At my break time, he took over my job. With his little body, he lifted the clothes to the room and put it in the basket. If I say, "Be careful, son. The clothes maybe could fall off.", then he showed off! He acted like he lost his balance. And, of course, the clothes really falled off! He was shocked, and quickly folded it back because he felt guilty.
Really, I cannot get angry, even laughing of that.

credit

STAND IN FRONT OF TELEVISION

Another thing my hubby and I often do is watch television at night. Awkwardly, Little Bee's favorit place to play his toy cars is on TV table. We were busy watching, unconsciously, told him to move. Already knew that his parents were consentrating to the movie, he moved a little bit to the left, so we look to the right. Then he moved a little bit to the right, so we looked to the left too. About two or three times he did that, both of us realized that he teased us!
Then he laughed out loud! I would hug him and tickled him and laughed together!
credit
BIG ENEMY : WASTE COLLECTOR

He is possesive of his belongings. Only the closest people who may use or borrow it. Well, problems arise when the waste collector picks up trash from trash can in front of the house. He would get angry and cried. I repeatedly told him that the garbage is for disposal, but he still crying everytime the garbage man does his job.
credit

SAY NO TO ODONG-ODONG

He never want to ride this toy, or any toys that moves itself. Never try to force him, he can be histerical. Different with real car or motorcycle, he can be histerical if he cannot ride that things.
credit
MOMMY'S BOY AT HOME, DADDY'S BOY AT OUTSIDE

Little Bee knows to take advantage of the situation. At home, he becomes mommy's boy. Where his mommy was going, he would follow. His daddy? He would ignore him. There is no hug, no kiss, not even allow to close to him.
If he was in a good mood or something he wanted from his dad, then he could close to his dad. Different while he was outside the house, he becomes daddy's boy, holded his dad's hand everywhere. Mom? He would ignore her. Why? Because if he is close to his dad, he can go everywhere! What a clever son!
credit
CARRYING NOT ALLOWED

One of the amazing things of Little Bee, he won't to be carried everywhere. Going for a walk to the mall, to the market, just named it, he will walk to follow us. This behaviour is very advantageous for us because we're 'free'. We just have to walk with 'slow motion' followed his small steps. Gorgeous, right?

MOMMY = SPARRING PARTNER

The new ability which he got from his favorite movie 'Real Steel' was boxing! And of course, I became the victim of this. Cooking in the kitchen, sweeping the house, whatever, he would follow me wherever he fights with his mother's thigh.
credit
SURPRISE KISSES and HUGS

If I was too busy with my activities and he got bored with his activities, he will come near to me, hugged me from behind and kissed my face repeatedly.
Another, when we laid together, he looked at me, smiled, and hugged my neck.

And another, he laid on my thighs, he looked at me long and deeply, and I knew he told 'I love you, mom'. Oh, so sweet baby. I wanna cry.

credit

post signature

Komentar

Postingan Populer