My Sassy Girl - Korea

There are a lot of movies about love out there, but THIS is the GREATEST!
Our favorite movie ever! Hilarious funny but also tremendously romantic!
It is really touched me. Yes, I was crying a lot in the end!

This movie tells the story of a young man not knowing what to do with his life, and a girl young sassy girl who turns his world upside down.

The unnamed girl is so selfish and temperamental but at the bottom of her heart, she's just a fragile girl. Afraid to be hurts again, she made a wall between her and someone close to her, shows all the bad habit. Only a man with strong and pure love can break that. What so funny is, that how the guy named Gyeon-Woo accept her abuses, because big love he had for that girl.

Cha Tae Hyun
Jun Ji Hyun
My hubby really like this movie. He said that when he saw the actress, at that time he started to like 'oriental-face-girl'. And guess what, dreams come true! He finally found me!

The BEST QUOTES according to us:

WANNA DIE???

ORDER DRINK SCENE
The Girl: What do you want to order?
Gyeon-Woo: Cherry Jubilee... wait... I'll have Mango Tango... or Shooting Star... Jamonka Almond sounds good too... Okay, I'll just have Love Me.
The Girl: Wanna die? Drink coffee!



GAMES IN THE TRAIN SCENE
The Girl: You know why the sky is blue?
Gyeon-Woo: Because the reflection from the sunshine causes...
The Girl: Wrong! It's to make me happy. I wanted it to be blue, so it's blue. You know why fire is hot? It's all for me. I wanted it to be hot, so it's hot. You know why we have four seasons here in Korea?
Gyeon-Woo: For you?
The Girl: Correct.
See this SLAPPING scene here


FATHER CAUGHT UP THE CONDOM SCENE
The Girl's father: [holds up condom] What is this for?
Gyeon-Woo: Ah, yes. I learned that it prevents A-AIDS.


LET HER GO WITH OTHER GUY SCENE
Gyeon-Woo: The 10 Rules: 1. Don't ask her to be feminine 2. Don't let her drink over three glasses 3. Drink coffee instead of Coke/Juice 4. If she hits you, act like it hurts. If it hurts, act like it doesn't 5. On your 100th day together, give her a rose during her class 6. Make sure you learn fencing and squash 7. Be prepared to go to prison sometimes 8. If she says she'll kill you, don't take it lightly 9. If her feet hurt, exchange shoes with her 10. She likes to write. Encourage her.
(See this scene here)


Sometimes, I felt that that girl in this movie describes me, built a wall against the heart-breaking guy.
But, just like fairytale (in my real story, of course), Love will find a way when the time is right.


post signature

Komentar

Postingan Populer