Does Anyone Care?

credit


Break the silence if you see this signs of a child (source):
  • Shows sudden changes in behavior or school performance
  • Has not received help for physical or medical problems brought to the parents' attention
  • Has learning problems (or difficulty concentrating) that cannot be attributed to specific physical or psychological causes
  • Is always watchful, as though preparing for something bad to happen
  • Lacks adult supervision
  • Is overly compliant, passive, or withdrawn
  • Comes to school or other activities early, stays late, and does not want to go home.


Now what? I think it must be stopped. Don't let my kids, your kids, or their kids feel what I feel. The miserable. The fear. The scar. For life.

PLEASE, REPORT CHILD ABUSE.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post is my campaign for child abuse awareness.
It happened to me for years and I can not forget the pain.
This is my way to prevent child abuse happens to others.
And also reminds me to not do the same.


post signature

Komentar

Postingan Populer