Our Third Year

Time goes on
But I'm still crying if i heard this song
Our special song

BINTANG HIDUPKU
 

MY LIFE STAR

I always sing
songs that you created
you sing

And I always follow
all the stories about you
your days

You're the inspiration
the life spirit
at times I'm sad
at times I'm glad
when alone and lonely
You star in my heart

Whatever you do
good and bad for me
stay beautiful

None of the reasons
to forget you
to leave you behind

I always stand
to support you
at the time you fly
at times you fall
until the death,i still faithfully

I always stand
behind you
at the time you adored
at the time you insulted
until my death,i still defending

You're still my star...
You're a my superstar....


====================================
Happy Anniversary, Darling...
We hold each other's hand
for the laughter and the tears
through thick and thin
for better or worse
through life's uncertain ride

Til the death do us apart

Pssst: actually, YOU ARE my truly rockstar \m/


Komentar

Postingan Populer