KIMCHI and RAMEN, Tell Me What Does It Taste?

I always always always wanted to try KIMCHI and RAMEN. Why?



KIMCHI
It started when I began to like Korean movies. Yes, I looove Korean movies a lot!

Someday, my hubby brought me a movie named "Le Grand Chef 2 : Kimchi Battle"

In that movie, I saw that Kimchi is so adorable food for Korean people.

Here is the trailer



From wiki,
Kimchi, also spelled gimchi, kimchee, or kim chee, is a traditional fermented Korean dish made of vegetables with varied seasonings. Kimchi may also refer to unfermented vegetable dishes.[1][2][3] There are hundreds of varieties of kimchi made with a main vegetable ingredient such as napa cabbage, radish, green onions or cucumber.[4] It is the most common banchan, or side dish, in Korean cuisine. Kimchi is also a main ingredient for many popular Korean dishes such as kimchi stew (kimchi jjigae), kimchi soup (kimchiguk), and kimchi fried rice (kimchi bokkeumbap)

RAMEN


I forget when I began to curious about Ramen, maybe when Naruto manga or a Japan TV show named 26 hour/day was showing in TV.

From wiki,
Ramen is a Japanese noodle dish. It consists of Chinese-style wheat noodles served in a meat- or fish-based broth, often flavored with soy sauce or miso, and uses toppings such as sliced pork, dried seaweed, kamaboko, green onions, and occasionally corn. Almost every locality in Japan has its own variation of ramen, from the tonkotsu (pork bone broth) ramen of Kyushu to the miso ramen of Hokkaido.

I like noodles, especially boiled noddles. Some of you may know instant noodles: Indomie? My favourite flavour are chicken curry and onion chicken.



"Yeah. maybe someday, when I can travelling around the world and having opportunity to visit Korea and Japan, I will trying both Kimchi and Ramen noodles."


Oh, i almost forgot. Have you ever tried traditional food from my birthplace, West Sumatra?
RENDANG

When, you have the opportunity to come to Indonesia, and you visited West Sumatra, don't forget to eat Nasi Kapau at Bukittinggi ^_^
That's my favorite place to eat! Recommended!



Komentar

Postingan Populer